When one is extra conscious about what they wear and how they look, then surely the cleanliness of clothes is of utmost importance to them. With such a severe competition in the market, one needs to do a detailed search before trusting anybody. Keep a check on the below-listed points so as to reduce the chances of getting disappointed on the quality of wash later.
- Lost or damaged garment policy-When you are giving your clothes for a wash for the first time to any shop then make sure to check its damage and return policy thoroughly. This would ensure that even if your clothes get damaged in any way, then you can claim it and get refunds duly. Companies tend to change their policy from time-to- time, so even if you are a regular customer make sure that you check their policies regularly to be on the safer side.
- Price Clarity-If the cleaner is still trying the “bait and switch” trick, so what does this say about the integrity of the cleaner? You might be attracted to the shop with the lowest price guarantee, but there are chances that it is not applicable on all the items. So, instead of getting embarrassed at the time of payment, make it a point to have price clarity at the time of making an order only. While placing an order, always ask for receipts in order to be on the safer side.
- Experience in the current business-No doubt the new dealers can also be good, but the experience speaks a million words about the good performance that is being delivered by the company to its clients. In case if you find any fraud being done up by the company, don’t hesitate to drag them to the court. Reputed laundries make it a point never to cheat their clients in any way.
- Employees training level-When you are giving your expensive clothes for dry cleaning or laundry, then you need the other person to do it with utmost care and intelligence. The washing style differs from cloth to cloth. When you are extremely conscious about your clothes, then don’t hesitate in asking their training level and testing their knowledge about cleaning process.
- Timely delivery-There are many reputed laundry shops in and around the city that will help you with washing, ironing of your clothes at a genuine price that will suit your budget. Along with quality, timely delivery also matters a lot in the laundry and dry cleaning business. And, with the onset of the digital era, the service of pickup and checking status of your clothes is also being provided by these shops. Most of these shop owners promise to deliver clothes within 48 hours but with such a severe competition in the market some of them even deliver clothes within 24 hours.